Monday, February 14, 2011

Not as planned

There wasn't much for good news today. I met a woman who is turning out to be a great networking resource, but does not have a position available for my specialty. Afterwards, I had a pelvic ultrasound and was able to see the cysts on my ovaries up close and personal.

So I went and got my nails done. Hot pink, mind you. But, even the nails have some bumps in the paint that shouldn't be there.

All of the sudden, I am overwhelmed with emotion. The disease became real when I looked on that screen and saw the cysts. My lack of motivation turned on me when I realized I won't get that job.

Down and out today, no where to turn.

Crappy Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU. I love you so much. I wish I could help. You are so kind and good to the world around you. XOXOXOXOXOOXXO

    ~chrisptio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys!

    I just reread this, what a depressing post...

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete