Thursday, January 14, 2010

Everybody is dealing with something

I have a shitload going on in my life and I know that everyone and their brother does too. Literally. So what do I say? Sure, my fiance's mother is dying, my dad is in and out of the hospital and I just got bloodwork back that tells me I'm anovulatory...but what the hell does any of that matter to the people of Haiti who just got their world turned upside down or a friend of mine who just had a kid and is going to lose her insurance benefits or this person or that person who is struggling with a million things on their plate. My shit doesn't matter to someone else who has just as much shit.

But honestly, I'm just trying to keep my head down, keep going, take care of business as best possible, and not let any of it piss me off. I feel like I've been on a pretty bumpy ride already. I've been super spacey...just out there. But I hope that will improve. I can't let this stuff send me into turtle mode, otherwise I won't know what happened when I come out on the other side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment