Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WTF

Honestly. Now, I know that shit is hitting the fan from here to there to everywhere, but what the fuck?

We're on a bit of a roller coaster, but that's ok. I can buckle up.

Both of my bosses are leaving within weeks of one another (the director and the controller). My department will be headless by March. Only us minions here to fend for ourselves. Wonderful. Let's see where the chips fall on this situation...but I don't see a good outcome. Everyone keeps saying it'll be ok, but I'm not so sure...

On the bright side of things, Greg's mom has improved tremendously and is going home this weekend. She almost died last Tuesday. We went to visit her Monday, as soon as we got there she fell and broke her leg. She went to the hospital screaming in pain, they drugged her up to the point that she was comatose. Then Wednesday she was coming back around. By the weekend she was wondering when the doctors would reset her leg so she could go home. Amazing. She even said to us "I could have died on Tuesday. I would have, but I looked around and didn't see anyone I knew. So I said forget it, it's not my time yet". She got another chance, I sense there is some unfinished business.

2 comments:

  1. WOW.

    PS. is Aries your 12th House? or 11th/12th..? sorry if I get it wrong...I should really take notes...plus Neptune is entering my 3rd House...

    ::cue scatter-brain music:::

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You are right, 12th house, not scatter-brained! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete