Friday, October 23, 2009

My man, the hero.

I don't even know where to begin. I think it's just his Sun/Uranus conjunction, and also Uranus transiting his 10th house, my man is just constantly in it, things happen to him.

I'll start with what's going on. My man has had some interesting things happen to him lately. We live in a pretty populated area, with public transportation and he works at one of the largest hospitals in the U.S. So something is bound to happen "out of the ordinary" once in awhile. It seems lately though, that he has been dealing with a lot of these type occurrences.

Less than a year ago, he was riding the train to work and the girl next to him fell into his lap, seizing. He had to clear the seats of the passengers and lay out the girl so she could breath properly.

A few weeks ago, he was riding home from work on the train and it stopped, a person ran down through the cars screaming for a doctor. Everyone looked at my man because his backpack clearly has the hospital name written all over it. He ended up having to help another person having a seizure who was stuck holding on to a pole as if he was being electrocuted.

And finally, last night, a woman came running out of a bathroom at his hospital, only to run smack into my man--she was bleeding, her pants torn, screaming that there was a man trying to hurt her. There was sex offender that followed her into the bathroom and tried to attack her in a stall.

He has been pretty shook up since the near rape, and told me he was having a hard time getting the woman's bloody face out of his mind. He also has said he has lost a little faith in humanity. But I told him that he is the faith that others need to see. He is a hero, whether he wants to be or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment