Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sun Opposite (natal) Uranus in the sky today

The sun is opposing my natal Uranus today and the horoscope from astro.com says to expect the out of the ordinary within close personal relationships...
Case in point, Greg is having drinks with an old (female) co-worker from his restaurant days (which was way before we ever met).
I have never been the jealous type, and Greg prides himself on the fact that I have explained to him he is the first man in my life that has ever aroused jealousy in me. This little power(less) interplay I attribute to his Scorpion Sun conjuncting my Descendant.

Another fun tip I just noticed--the Moon is opposing my natal Pluto today, another power play transit! Boy oh boy.

Perhaps I should lay off the booze tonight, so I don't attack Greg as soon as he walks in the door from his little get together with a former female friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment