Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cranky

I have been one cranky bitch lately, and it's getting worse.

Now, normally I'm pretty cheerful; I prefer (being ruled by Venus and all) harmony, comfort and being happy. But it's been a struggle to be like that lately. I don't mean the last few days or weeks or even months, I mean the last few frickin years. It's like the ups and downs of the natural hormonal cycle are constantly on their way down.
Perhaps I haven't been paying enough attention to the ups.
Regardless, I am even more restless thanks to transiting Uranus conjuncting my natal Venus/Sun/Mars. So on top of being hormonal, I'm restless too. Moods are constantly swinging, which adds to the "get the hell outta here" feelings.
I'm not used to staying either. I'm used to flying away when things get boring/uncomfortable.
But I feel stuck in it lately, and it's not changing because I'm not running away and I just don't have any other idea how to fix it. Hooray.
Saturn will continue to elevate this enormous feeling of treading water and getting nowhere during his transit to opposition with Uranus (this will be exact in Sept). I'm just trying to figure out what I can do in the mean time, so I don't feel like I'm just wasting my time (another Saturn theme...)

Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment