Friday, May 29, 2009

Whirl wind

I'm having a tough time pin-pointing any one astrological even that has caused the massive amount of hullabaloo at my work place this week. However, it has been insane. All I can blame it on is Mercury retrograding in my first house, squaring his natal position (which is in the 10th house, which is also currently aspected by the Neptune/Jupiter/Chiron conjunction sitting directly on top of him). Sooo, I guess I can see where the whole "image" thing is being blown out of proportion.
All these people at work were talking about me and how I would be taking over reception for a day while the President of Ireland was here doing a talk. This gossip also surrounded another woman, who was being booted from her usual duties assisting the front desk due to her lack of appearance. On top of all this, not one of my bosses had spoken to me about said request for me to take over front desk duties. Needless to say, hullabaloo ensued.
After the fact, one of my less trustworthy bosses lied to me about his conversation with the VP of our company, noting that their request for me to take over the front desk was just in passing, when in actuality it was set in stone.
Ahhh Neptune. Your weave of deception combined with Mercury's retrograding communication issues is really quite comical...to make light of the situation. Let's just say, I'm ready for this week to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment