Thursday, May 14, 2009

Inner planetary transits

I've been trying to follow the inner planetary transits a little better. I want to get a better gauge on the more common ups and downs. My body/brain seems to know when the moon is in Cancer (my moon sign) or Pisces (my sun/venus/mars), especially when it's full--dreams are extraordinary during the full moon in those signs. 
Mercury just turned retrograde too, meaning communications issues will become more apparent, issues with travel, computers, and such. So far so good here (knocks on wood). Mercury's current retrograde stationing is in my first house. I'll be sure to come back with any of these issues coinciding with first house stuff...
More later... 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think my comment posted before... but is there a website that you go to, where you can see all of your transits? How do you keep up with all of them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually go to astro.com and look at the transits to my natal for the day (when I have the time). Also, there is a site you can go to and input your location information to get a plain transit chart. http://marklipson.com/jastro/
    You have to input the latitude and longitude though, it won't do that automatically.

    Oh, and I can't keep up with them. It's really hard! Especially with the flighty focus of a Pisces. :)

    ReplyDelete