Friday, April 17, 2009

I have so much mumbo jumbo astro shit on my mind, it's hard to bear it all. I don't even know where to start. I've been reading so much crap lately, it's all just a mess in there, unfiltered, running around with no real aim or purpose.
The current Uranus/Mars conjunction in Pisces has caused quite a ruckus at work, but that's to be expected with three Pisces Sun signs in one place, the boss and his two minions (including me). There's a power play involved here too, and I attribute that to the moon crossing paths with Pluto in the sign of Capricorn.
Venus goes direct today (at about 330pm), currently at 29 degrees Pisces too. I am looking forward to May. It seems to be a pattern for me the last few years, April/May full of activity, apparently astrologically as well. Venus will be at 3 degrees Aries squaring Pluto in 3 degrees Capricorn on May 3rd. I don't think I'll be forgetting that number anytime soon.
Luckily, Saturn goes direct in May, but I'm not so sure that this will be enough relief.

For me right now, Uranus and Mars are still sitting directly on top of my Sun, I'm pretty sure that this has given me a butt-load of energy (and trouble staying asleep despite the melatonin I've been taking).

Greg on the other hand has a major transit--Pluto opposing his natal Cancer moon. I just realized it reached the exact degree on March 3rd and had been within 1 degree since January 23rd. However, Pluto went into retrograde on April 5th, still sitting on that 3rd degree of Capricorn opposing his moon. Sept 12th Pluto goes direct at 0 degrees and I think Nov/Dec will be heavy when he goes back to within a degree of that exact opposition again. Phew. This is gonna be one hell of a year. I'm not so sure if that's a good phew either. I think I'll save my thoughts on this for a later post...right now I think it's important to just get the general idea in mind that Pluto is going to be a big focus for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment