Sunday, January 9, 2011

Skiing, boarding and wedding pictures


I got to enjoy a weekend away with my husband and another couple. We stayed at a resort in Jay Peak, our room overlooking the mountain. We drank too much and spent a good amount of time in the snow. Getting on my snowboard was like riding a bike, I didn't forget. It was definitely awesome and I really enjoyed myself. Greg was extremely excited the whole weekend, like a little kid in a candy store.

I finally got our thank you cards together for our wedding guests. We got an email from our photographer with our pictures from the wedding while away this weekend. I thought it would be a nice idea to include the photo gallery info with the thank you cards.

I invite my readers to take a look at our pictures too. I really love her style and highly recommend our photographer:

Go to http://www.kirstenlewisphoto.com
Use the PROOFS link at the far right of the splash page
Scroll down to the gallery called Weddings and Engagements 2010
Locate the gallery (alicia & greg)
There you will find the albums, all with the same password
Your password is: Gates (case sensitive)

No comments:

Post a Comment