Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Much needed relief

I have just decided that this is much needed relief and a necessary record of what is going on right now. I don't write in my journal anymore, so there is nothing there for me to see or reread to understand what I might have been going through/dealing with "back then". I'm glad to have this now.

The Saturn/Uranus opposition is directly on my 24 degree Pisces Sun. Elsa notes that "There is really no one out there to be envied at the moment". I completely agree. Every moment that I sit back and think "Shit, this sucks and that sucks for me", I remember that something even more serious and foreboding and terrible is sucking for someone else close to me. I'm not degrading how much the things in my life suck, don't get me wrong. I'm just recognizing that we're all in this fucked up boat together, and it sucks.

So what can you really do? I know that I've learned to not mope, I *try* not to complain, and I reach out as much as possible to others. I know that I haven't reached out as much as others have for me. I feel that I have been taking a lot and not giving a lot. It's hard for this Pisces to admit not giving, considering that giving is usually my downfall. Saturn in Virgo is asking (begging) me to give of myself. He's asking me to remember what it means to sacrifice. And Uranus in opposition, well, he's providing the lightning strike that inspires me to this realization. We've got another year or so of this folks, so let's soak it all up while we can. :)

Goodnight, and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment