Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Excuses, excuses

I'm working on an important post about G and his transits, and I have been uber busy for the end of the fiscal year at work.

But today is my first day of calm in a couple of weeks, and it's a little odd to say the least. Uranus has gone retrograde, so I've taken the day off tomorrow to celebrate his backwards motion and my own need for some R&R.

Uranus stations right smack between my Sun/Mars conjunction in Pisces.

I'm wondering what to do during this period. Do I need to relax (Uranus station trine Moon)? Do I need to be creative (Uranus stations conjunct Sun)? Do I need to socialize (11th house station)?

I actually had a moment of doubt last night. I was getting ready for bed, and I thought to myself, "How about this astrology thing? Sure, I've been reading about it, talking about it, and studying it for the past 7 years, but what knowledge has it actually brought about myself and how useful has it really been personally?" Somewhere in my mind as I was brushing my teeth, the thoughts of doubt just kept seeping in. These questions of "Why bother?"

So my astrologer self looks to see Mercury and Uranus square one another.

Other doubts, mind you, have come into my thought process as well. But that's a whole other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment