Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Phases

Here I am again. Back in the saddle.

Meh.

As I was falling asleep last night, I started to write a book in my head. It began talking about perceived rightness or wrongness of self. Perhaps my own lack of a complete, immovable identity allows me to perceive my views as "right". I could go on a whole philosophical argument about the definition of right and wrong and belief and identity. But that's just too much work for my little 'ole blog that no one is reading anyway.

Instead I'm going to look at this idea of self perception in the chart. I started a post at Elsa's site to see if I get any feedback. Here's the link to that thread: Self Perception

Elsa chimed in to remind me that the Sun is the Self, and aspects to it would change our perceptions of that--what a big duh on my part. BUT, it makes a whole lot of sense to me, since I have such an array of aspects to my own Sun and I can't seem to figure out whether I'm right, wrong or in the middle most the time.
Other examples--Greg is very sure of himself (Jupiter trine Sun), whereas my sister wavers (Pluto opposite, Neptune trine).

No comments:

Post a Comment