Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

I have quite a few things that I'm looking forward to this year. Actually, I started a list in my head of resolutions, something I haven't done for years. I think about four or five years ago, I decided that resolutions were futile and no one ever accomplished anything through such a silly tradition. Well, this year, it's different. I need goals. I need some motivation. I need to give myself a chance (or two).

So here they are, in no particular order:

My New Year Resolutions:

1. Do art and write
2. Get body baby ready
3. Get a new job
4. Call my friends
5. Read a book to the end
6. Practice gratitude
7. Heal myself
8. Pay off those credit cards
9. Stash away money to move
10. Spread love

God. I know there is more. I'll edit this post later or make a new post. I feel like I have a million things on my to do list for the year. I'm actually really glad that I feel like making resolutions. It's almost as if I'm coming out from a cave and seeing the light for the first time. There are people and places in the world and I am not trapped in that dark cave anymore. This new year has brought on a sense of new ambition and I am very, very happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment