Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Energy

Lately I've been picking up on some seriously "feisty" energy.

For example, if someone at work tries to question my abilities, I come back at them with at least two forms of backup to show that I completed the appropriate measures and that they are the one that needs to get their shit straight.

While at the gym, if I feel a sync with the person on the treadmill next to me, we start running together (and quickly I might add).

Walking the busy streets, if people do not abide by general rules of conduct and pay attention to where they are going, I have felt less of a need to allow them to take up the sidewalk that they do not own.

I told G the next time a person has to stand in my personal space while I'm checking out at a register, I will kindly tell them to back the F*#$& off.

I guess this is significant for me because I have always been the one who just let shit roll of my back. I haven't felt like that in years and it's been a really slow buildup to this point of realization. But I think I'm finally beginning to get the nerve (or the needed energy) to fight back. Phew.

Maybe I really am growing up...could this be Saturn knocking on my door?

6 comments:

  1. The way that you're feeling right now is the way that I always feel :D

    Do you have planets in Leo or anything at 00 Cardinal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle and welcome!

    The only Leo I have is my NN at 10 degrees (transiting mars conjunct). I hope it's not a feeling that will pass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No 0 degree cardinal either...(saturn/jupiter @ 6/7 degrees libra)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sounds of this...I'm a fan of boundaries (Saturn/Mars/Neptune Grand Fire Trine in my chart).

    I'm willing to bet this energy will serve you well with all the challenges you're facing...I like to think of it as a type of conservation:)

    PS. Sometimes I just tell people I'm claustrophobic if I'm worried they'll take my 'get outta my space' personally--LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has your sun or personal planets progressed to Aries by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. chris--boundaries, absolutely...I didn't think of it that way, but it makes a whole lot of sense.

    Diane (welcome!)--all of my personal planets have progressed into Aries, except for the Moon which has progressed into Leo. Sun/Venus/Mars are in late degrees and Mercury in the early degrees. They have been there for quite some time now, perhaps I'm finally beginning to assimilate the energy and put it to use...or at least recognize it. :)
    That is a hell of a lot of fire though.

    ReplyDelete